Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
$18/hr – Maintenance Technician – Mooresville, IN
- Performs maintenance of buildings, grounds, equipment and machinery.
- Construction, maintenance and repair activities including carpentry, plumbing, and welding.
- Janitorial upkeep of break rooms, restrooms, offices and warehouse shipping/receiving areas.
- Landscaping – mowing lawn, weeding flowerbeds, maintaining retention pond area, and blowing off parking lots.
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, forklifts, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions
- First shift, Monday-Friday
- Temp to Hire
- Proven maintenance and troubleshooting experience
- Be a self-starter
- Be able to troubleshoot malfunctions
- Be able to work in the elements
- Comfortable working 40 feet high, while harnessed
- Basic computer skills – Data Entry and E-mail
- Be able to lift 75lbs
- Forklift Operation
- Be able to work all required OT
- HSD or GED required
Education RequirementsHigh School Diploma