Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Work in a great environment Monday – Friday 1st or 2nd Shift, pay starting at $13 an hour!
- Layup composite materials such as carbon fiber, fiberglass, or Kevlar inside production molds to make strong and lightweight structural parts.
- Cure parts in company equipment such as ovens, autoclaves, and presses
- Weigh resins and hardeners Laminate and prepare customer products to exact process specifications that meet both ACE’s and our customer’s quality requirements.
- Clean, dry fit, and trim parts Perform bonding, curing, and wet laminating tasks associated with the product
- Perform Mold Preparation, sealing, release tasks
- Undertake work within your training capabilities as assigned by your lead or manager
- Participate in brainstorming / problem solving with Engineering & Production personnel to solve related problems
- Work with in house computer systems to record job status, time spent, and material tracking
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Team player
- Highly detailed and perfection driven
- Excellent hand skills
- Willing to work flexible hours and over time
- Good mechanical aptitude
Education RequirementsHigh School Diploma